The mission of this Housing Authority is to serve the needs of low-income persons in the Anniston Housing Authority jurisdiction
- Promote adequate and affordable housing
- Promote economic opportunity
- Promote a suitable living environment without discrimination
Our goal is to provide a drug free, decent, safe and sanitary housing for eligible families. Additionally, to provide opportunities, promote self-sufficiency and economic independence for residents. Additionally, to provide opportunities, promote self-sufficiency and economic independence for residents.
In order to achieve this mission, we will:
- Recognize residents as our ultimate customers
- Improve public housing authority management and service delivery efforts through effective and efficient management of HA staff.
- Seek problem-solving partnerships with residents, community and government leadership
- Apply HA resources to the effective and efficient management of operation of public housing programs, taking into account changes in federal funding.